Status of Hangfire.Azure.ServiceBusQueue

Hi,

Whats the status of this ? The nuget package seems to be out of date so I had to build from source. It was mostly namespace changes.

Having got it built I tried to get a demo working against Azure sql server and servicebus but it doesn’t seem to work. I was running it from my local machine a sql server and servicebus in the cloud.

I noticed that in the state table there are the following errors

{“FailedAt”:“2014-10-09T04:20:39.9407935Z”,“ExceptionType”:“System.InvalidOperationException”,“ExceptionMessage”:“Local transactions are not supported with other resource managers/DTC.”,“ExceptionDetails”:“System.InvalidOperationException: Local transactions are not supported with other resource managers/DTC.\r\n\r\nServer stack trace: \r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Sbmp.SbmpResourceManager.EnlistAsyncResult…ctor(SbmpResourceManager resourceManager, Transaction transaction, IRequestSessionChannel channel, SbmpMessageCreator messageCreator, Action1 partitionInfoSetter, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Sbmp.SbmpResourceManager.BeginEnlist(Transaction transaction, IRequestSessionChannel channel, SbmpMessageCreator messageCreator, Action1 partitionInfoSetter, TimeSpan timeout, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Sbmp.SbmpTransactionalAsyncResult1.<>c__DisplayClass38.<GetAsyncSteps>b__32(TIteratorAsyncResult thisPtr, TimeSpan t, AsyncCallback c, Object s)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.IteratorAsyncResult1.EnumerateSteps(CurrentThreadType state)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.IteratorAsyncResult1.Start()\r\n\r\nException rethrown at [0]: \r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.ExceptionDispatcher.Throw(Exception exception)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.AsyncResult1.End(IAsyncResult asyncResult)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Sbmp.SbmpMessageSender.EndSendCommand(IAsyncResult result)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.Sbmp.SbmpMessageSender.OnEndSend(IAsyncResult result)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.MessageSender.RetrySenderAsyncResult.b__1c(RetrySenderAsyncResult thisPtr, IAsyncResult r)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.IteratorAsyncResult1.EnumerateSteps(CurrentThreadType state)\r\n\r\nException rethrown at [1]: \r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.ExceptionDispatcher.Throw(Exception exception)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Common.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.IteratorAsyncResult1.RunSynchronously()\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.MessageSender.OnSend(TrackingContext trackingContext, IEnumerable1 messages, TimeSpan timeout)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.MessageSender.Send(TrackingContext trackingContext, IEnumerable1 messages, TimeSpan timeout)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.MessageSender.Send(BrokeredMessage message)\r\n at Microsoft.ServiceBus.Messaging.QueueClient.Send(BrokeredMessage message)\r\n at HangFireConsoleApplication.ServiceBusQueue.ServiceBusQueueJobQueue.Enqueue(String queue, String jobId) in C:\develop\HangfireWithAzure\HangFireConsoleApplication\ServiceBusQueue\ServiceBusQueueJobQueue.pas:line 72\r\n at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerWriteOnlyTransaction.<>c__DisplayClasse.b__d(SqlConnection _)\r\n at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerWriteOnlyTransaction.Commit()\r\n at Hangfire.States.StateChangeProcess.ApplyState(ApplyStateContext context, IEnumerable`1 filters)\r\n at Hangfire.States.StateChangeProcess.ChangeState(StateContext context, IState toState, String oldStateName)”}

Cheers,
John