Logging from scheduled method/job

So my problem is as follows: The method/function I’m scheduling to/with Hangfire performs a lot of logging of relevant information using NLog. When running the method without hangfire I’m getting all the logging information i want, but when i schedule the method with hangfire all of this logging is lost.

I am aware that Hangfire use NLog (or whatever else logging framework you prefer) for its own logging purposes. Im using Hangfire from an ASP.NET MVC4 Web Application. Im using Ninject and setting hangfire up using the OWIN Startup class which currently looks like this:

public class Startup
{
    public void Configuration(IAppBuilder app)
    {
        app.UseHangfire(config =>
        {
            var kernel = new StandardKernel(new MyModule());
            config.UseNinjectActivator(kernel);
            config.UseSqlServerStorage("Context");
            LogProvider.SetCurrentLogProvider(new NLogLogProvider());
            config.UseServer();
        });
    }
}

What I’m trying to get done is that Hangfire can do its own logging, while my scheduled job also get all of its logging done, I’m not concerned with it being in one or several files. At the moment Hangfire is doing its logging correctly i.e.:

2015-02-25 14:32:41.4400|TRACE|Hangfire.Server.AutomaticRetryServerComponentWrapper|Sending start request for server component 'Server Bootstrapper'... 

etc.

But the logging from the scheduled job is nowhere to be seen.

What im trying to ask is: How do i do logging from the scheduled method/job? My guess is that im missing a depedency/context somewhere but i really have no clue atm.

I’m using log4net and processes (jobs) are writting into other (jobs) log files. A strange behavior that I’m facing.