System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

I enqueue a task using hangfire, in the development environment everything is ok, the job will be done like a charm but my problem is in production environment when application is run under iis 8.5 and Sql Server, then I will get this exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException.

more detail from dashboard of hagfire:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Publishers.Infrastructure.Data.DomainServices.RegistryRecordCountService.CreateExcelFile(List`1 results, Registry registry)
at Publishers.Infrastructure.Data.DomainServices.RegistryRecordCountService.MakeFileForThis(InProcessRegistryRequest request)
at Dana.Controllers.MyClass.MyMethod()

This issue can be because of not installing Microsoft Excel on your production server.
You can use Open XML SDK(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/open-xml/how-to-insert-a-new-worksheet-into-a-spreadsheet) instead of Interop.