Exception while running hangfire server in windows service

I have a Web app that has been running hangfire (v. 1.2.x) successfully for a while. It is enqueing and running the server. I have now (for various reasons) moved the server over to a new windows service app. In doing so, I am able to hit a breakpoint in the processing of the task, and the task appears to run through fine, however, the task continues to get queued as a retry task and the hangfire tables show the following error:

{"FailedAt":"2015-05-04T18:01:51.3013661Z","ExceptionType":"System.TypeLoadException","ExceptionMessage":"Could not load type 'Hangfire.Server.SharedWorkerContext' from assembly 'Hangfire.Core, Version=1.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.","ExceptionDetails":"System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Hangfire.Server.SharedWorkerContext' from assembly 'Hangfire.Core, Version=1.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.\r\n   at CloudConnect.Portal.Common.Web.HangfireLoggingAttribute.OnPerformed(PerformedContext filterContext)\r\n   at Hangfire.Server.DefaultJobPerformanceProcess.InvokePerformFilter(IServerFilter filter, PerformingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)"}

Any help you provide, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

It seems that this line was causing the problem. When I remove it, things work just fine.

GlobalJobFilters.Filters.Add(new HangfireLoggingAttribute());

You say you’re running Hangfire 1.2.x, but from your exception, it seems it is looking for 1.4.1 .dlls. Perhaps you did a partial update?