Need to run background jobs from multiple client applications

Hello All,

I’m new to hangfire and thought of putting up my query here to get a direction from you folks.

Let me explain my scenario, I need to run background jobs from multiple client applications(Windows service) connected to a single hangfire server instance. At this moment I’m not looking for Web application and I need to run the relevant code from a windows service. How can I setup jobs across multiple windows services and access the hangfire dashboard to monitor all the client application jobs?

I’m sorry, I was not able to find any specific solution for my scenario. request you folks to help me configure this./

Thanks.
Pavan

Hello All,

Any help for me on this? How to connect multiple client applications to one hangfire server instance to run my background jobs? Any KB articles/Github source will help me kick start.

Thanks

I’m not sure what you mean by:
“connect multiple client applications to one hangfire server instance to run my background jobs”.

Where do you want the jobs executed? on the HangFire server or the Client services?
Or do you want the Client services to update the job schedules on the Hangfire server?