Is anyone using Hangfire in production?

If you can elaborate the problem you faced with redis misconfiguration and how you solved it, It would be very helpful for my team.
Problem I m facing now is sometimes hangfire stops processing jobs and when we restart the service it starts processing and then again after some hours same problem arises.
We have not noticed this with sql. Hangfire.Core version we are using 1.6.22.
Your inputs will be helpful to us.

Thanks,

We use it across a bunch of different Web API Servers, the busiest of which is ~20,000 jobs/hour (> 300 million Jobs completed since it hit Production). MS SQL Storage for all + MSMQ for the servers where the Job run time is short.

Hangfire helped us streamline our architecture and be incredibly responsive for changing business requirements/process. We lean heavily on Batches and were able to move from some nasty monolithic code into much more composable components.

Capture

Im a senior software engineer for Cardiff council, and we use it in a number of system.
Are most active and important one is to handle push notification and emails.
On average we send 30k scheduled emails and notification using hangfire -

@Jonah_Simpson This sounds right up my alley. You wouldn’t be opposed to offering up some architecture examples would you?
I need to look at about 12k per day and just getting into Hangfire.

Here 2:
Fortune 500, part of core offering to other Fortune 500’s.
Used as part of a bigger solution.
Windows and MSSQL.
14 queues, 5 workers per queue, average 50 jobs per que.
Some jobs every 5min, others once a day, etc.
Used for ETL, integration between other products, schedule reports, maintenance.

I tried Hangfire also with SQLite before, but it wasn’t reliable, even in my dev environment.
Never had issues with MSSQL backend.

We’ve been using Hangfire for a while now, using it to schedule server to server requests from webhooks! Really made everything a lot easier. Before this company I also proposed Hangfire for an internal project for Accenture.

We have been using it in production for close to 18 months and have been pretty happy with it. We use it to both run recurring tasks as well as enqueue background tasks as part of an ASP.NET Core application.

We’ve been running Hangfire on a large-scale investment platform for the last 6 years. It runs millions of jobs every day, including payments, trading, unitization, mailing, SMS. Pretty much everything. It actually just runs 1 node on a Redis store and all is fine (you must just code responsibly). It did start falling over a bit on a SQL store when our trading volumes started to climb. It doubled as a “message broker” service as well (we abused it a little). In these 6 years we’ve not encountered a single issue from a Hangfire point of view. The issues that did come up was just us wielding it clumsily.

For example, a poor configuration on Redis and job expiration can saturate your memory in a heartbeat. And always make everything idempotent (misplaced a few mil due to bad config. Really bad time).

Im using in production for many services. Is great