Execution Timeout Expired (possible file path issue)

Hi, I’m trying to use Hangfire to do some Fire & Forget processes for some long running processes in our application. I was able to successfully implement this into our test server, but when we pushed it to production, it would fail with this error:

{“FailedAt”:“2018-01-10T03:26:42.9641453Z”,“ExceptionType”:“System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException”,“ExceptionMessage”:“Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.”,“ExceptionDetails”:“System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. —> S
ystem.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out
at HWeb.V3.Utility.Custom.Uitility.RejectAndUnpost(DataTable dtAIds, Int64 lngUserId, Int64 lngTemplateId, Int64 lngInstanceId, Boolean blnSendToBackgroundCheck, String strMessageBody, Int64 lngDispositionCode, Boolean blnSendEmail, String strMapPath, String strBaseUrl) in C:\Development\Version 3\May2016OptimizationBranch\HWeb\Utility\Custom\Uitility.cs:line 2704
ClientConnectionId:5a9bdc6c-3849-47d1-90f0-d4a9669e3969
Error Number:-2,State:0,Class:11”}

Now that I’m looking over the error message I’m noticing it says

“C:\Development\Version 3\May2016OptimizationBranch\HWeb\Utility\Custom\Uitility.cs:line 2704”.

This is the path to the file on my local machine, but this message was on the production database. Why is it looking for the Utility file on my local machine when it’s on the server? Nothing is hard coded in.

I also ran into this problem. I can tell you that the file location is not an error but it is just telling you where in the stack trace the error originated.

The exception is coming from SQL Server. Did you get any progress on this?