Changing Priority of the Queue based on location

Is there a way the change the priority based on the agent?

Basically I have several agents across several data centers. I wanted queue the job with the least latency for the task it is about to perform. IE copying files from ServerA to ServerB, and I want Agent2 to perform this task since it has the least about of Network Latency and in the same datacenter.

I would keep a table of agents to network latency for all servers.

Ideally I would like the to change the query to a stored procedure, that determines what each agent decides to pick up. This way I can fine tune the logic without redeploying the code. I would pass in the server as part of parameters. Could this work?

Any suggestions?

Edit:
I can create Queues based on the type of Jobs or different user groups to give them priority

But what I am looking to do is change the logic, to choosing the next item in the queue.

In my scenario, I was creating queues based on the 3 regions to have the agents in closest to the resource to the Job. Turns out now I need to fine tune. So an agent in US could be broken down. I could create more queues, But it seems like it can keep changing and seems like it is not the queue I want to change.

Edit 2:
Is this where I can edit the logic?
private SqlServerTransactionJob DequeueUsingTransaction(string[] queues, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
{
FetchedJob fetchedJob = null;
DbTransaction transaction = null;

string fetchJobSqlTemplate =
                $@"delete top (1) JQ
output DELETED.Id, DELETED.JobId, DELETED.Queue
from [{_storage.SchemaName}].JobQueue JQ with (readpast, updlock, rowlock, forceseek)
where Queue in @queues and (FetchedAt is null or FetchedAt < DATEADD(second, @timeout, GETUTCDATE()))";

do
            {
                cancellationToken.ThrowIfCancellationRequested();
                var connection = _storage.CreateAndOpenConnection();

try
                {
                    transaction = connection.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel.ReadCommitted);

fetchedJob = connection.Query<FetchedJob>(
                        fetchJobSqlTemplate,
#pragma warning disable 618
                        new { queues = queues, timeout = _options.InvisibilityTimeout.Negate().TotalSeconds },
#pragma warning restore 618
                        transaction,
                        commandTimeout: _storage.CommandTimeout).SingleOrDefault();

if (fetchedJob != null)
                    {
                        return new SqlServerTransactionJob(
                            _storage,
                            connection,
                            transaction,
                            fetchedJob.JobId.ToString(CultureInfo.InvariantCulture),
                            fetchedJob.Queue);
                    }
                }
                finally
                {
                    if (fetchedJob == null)
                    {
                        transaction?.Dispose();
                        transaction = null;

_storage.ReleaseConnection(connection);
                    }
                }

WaitHandle.WaitAny(new[] { cancellationToken.WaitHandle, NewItemInQueueEvent }, _options.QueuePollInterval);
                cancellationToken.ThrowIfCancellationRequested();
            } while (true);
        }

Thanks in advance