Can't see jobs (no rows in succeeded)

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f18609e84d0>

My production environment is working fine. I updated to version 1.6.8 from 1.6.5 and now the succeeded jobs screen shows no records. The total count is listed, but no records. I am using Hangfire.MySQLStorage with MariaDB. I even copied the database from production, but no joy. I also tried allowing it to create the schema automatically. Still not showing records. Interestingly, Hangfire works. Jobs run just fine. I just never see successful jobs.

I’m out of options. I even tried going back to 1.6.5, but same issue. One other note. When I click on the server and click on QUEUE, I get SQL Exception. “You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘WHERE 1 = 0)’ at line 4”

Update to this issue:

I changed the connection string to the production Mariadb server. It is running a version behind. I created a fresh database and allowed the schema to be created automatically. When using that database, it works fine. So this seems to be an issue with the current version of Mariadb I am using in development.