Unity DI in multiple layers

I’m trying to set together a system that uses Hangfire with Unity DI framework.

I get this error when the job is running:

Microsoft.Practices.Unity.ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = “lms.services.LMSEnvironmentServices”, name = “(none)”.
Exception occurred while: while resolving.
Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The current type, lms.database.UnitOfWork.IUnitOfWork, is an interface and cannot be constructed. Are you missing a type mapping?

I’ll try to eplain the setup. I’m a novice in DI, basically I’m trying to follow best-practice implementation even if I don’t understand all of it.:

Database (this uses _unitOfWork)
Services (this has _unitOfWork in constructor)
Resolver (has componenetloader that finds all dependencies)
MVC application (this knows about the services but no _unitOfWork)

I’m trying to call a simple service as a backgroundjob.
I also want to update a local table to keep a per-user list of background jobs

var hjobid= BackgroundJob.Enqueue<LMSEnvironmentServices>(c => c.slowLog((int)loggedInUser.UserID));

var userJob = new JobEntity
{
    UserId = loggedInUser.UserID,
    HangfireJobId = System.Convert.ToInt32(hjobid),
  };
_jobServices.CreateJob(userJob);

So I’m using LMSEnvironmentServices and jobServices. First is doing the work, second is keeping track of the work.

I have installed Hangfire.Unity

My startup.cs looks like this:

GlobalConfiguration.Configuration.UseStorage(
    new MySqlStorage(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["Hangfire"].ConnectionString)
    );

var hangfireContainer = new UnityContainer();
GlobalConfiguration.Configuration.UseActivator(new UnityJobActivator(hangfireContainer));

There is a UnityWebApiActivator that initiates my three projects

public class UnityConfig
    {
        #region Unity Container
        private static Lazy<IUnityContainer> container = new Lazy<IUnityContainer>(() =>
        {
            var container = new UnityContainer();
            RegisterTypes(container);
            return container;
        });

public static IUnityContainer GetConfiguredContainer()
        {
            return container.Value;
        }
        #endregion

public static void RegisterTypes(IUnityContainer container)
        {

ComponentLoader.LoadContainer(container, ".\\bin", "LMSAPI.dll");
            ComponentLoader.LoadContainer(container, ".\\bin", "lms.services.dll");
            ComponentLoader.LoadContainer(container, ".\\bin", "lms.database.dll");
        }
    }

My question is:
How can I get rid of the error regarding _unitOfWork while still keeping the design that backgroundjob’s should now know about the databaselayer?
It seems that the background jobs have a completely different setup-system compared to the actual runtime, is this correct?
Does anybody have a complete sample project for reference as to what a complete DI setup should look like?