Timeout on connectin pool

I am getting a lot of errors getting a connection

I have tried to increase the max pool with no luck. I have separate the connections strings for the app vs hangfire.

I do have about 30 servers running about 80 worker threads

Any ideas in solving this issue?

Update:
Would changing the polling help with these errors. I have seen this happen when connection pools weren’t properly closed.

Also from the below messages, you can see one of them is getting the CurrentUICulture and CurrentCulture. Can I just update the code to not even get values from the DB since there are all “en-US”

Below are the errors

System.InvalidOperationException

Could not get a value of the job parameter CurrentUICulture. See inner exception for details.
System.InvalidOperationException: Could not get a value of the job parameter CurrentUICulture. See inner exception for details. —> System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource1 retry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerStorage.CreateAndOpenConnection()
at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerStorage.UseConnection[T](Func2 func) at Hangfire.Server.PerformContext.GetJobParameter[T](String name) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Hangfire.Server.PerformContext.GetJobParameter[T](String name) at Hangfire.CaptureCultureAttribute.OnPerforming(PerformingContext filterContext) at Hangfire.Server.BackgroundJobPerformer.InvokePerformFilter(IServerFilter filter, PerformingContext preContext, Func1 continuation)

and

System.InvalidOperationException

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection) at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource1 retry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerStorage.CreateAndOpenConnection()
at Hangfire.SqlServer.SqlServerStorage.UseConnection[T](Func`2 func)
at Hangfire.Server.Worker.PerformJob(BackgroundProcessContext context, IStorageConnection connection, String jobId)