System.TimeZoneNotFoundException

Ηι,

cannot access the hangfire/recurring because i get the following error

Recurring job ‘ControlSchedule_53_1’ was not triggered: The time zone ID ‘GTB Standard Time’ was not found on the local computer…

with the following exception

System.TimeZoneNotFoundException: The time zone ID ‘GTB Standard Time’ was not found on the local computer. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘/usr/share/zoneinfo/GTB Standard Time’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.TimeZoneInfo.TryGetTimeZoneByFile(String id, TimeZoneInfo& value, Exception& e)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.TimeZoneInfo.FindSystemTimeZoneById(String id)
at Hangfire.Server.RecurringJobScheduler.TryScheduleJob(JobStorage storage, IStorageConnection connection, String recurringJobId, IReadOnlyDictionary`2 recurringJob)

running on docker debian image using .net core 1.1 and hangfire latest 1.6.14 - postgres

thanks

Found why the error occured, i was running both a linux docker and a windows dev hangfire server, so maybe windows wrote the timezone and linux pick it up wrong…maybe all this, i do not know if it is a bug