Support for ubuntu with version 1.6.13

Hello, I am starting up with hangfire for .NET core. Is the current release 1.6.13 supporting .NET core on Ubuntu? I started up the project with visual studio 2017 and get a few errors and warnings.

Do I have to remove a few projects to make it 100% compatible? Is there a bare minimum that does support it maybe without SQLServer integration.

On another note is there Redis Pro compatibly with core and Ubuntu currenlty?

I am including below the errors first and then the warnings I got from 2017.

Errors

Project Hangfire.SqlServer is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Project Hangfire.SqlServer supports: net45 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5)
Project Hangfire.AspNetCore is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Project Hangfire.AspNetCore supports: net451 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1)
Project Hangfire.Core is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Project Hangfire.Core supports: net45 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5)
Package Owin 1.0.0 is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Package Owin 1.0.0 supports: net40 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.0)
Package Microsoft.Owin 3.0.1 is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Package Microsoft.Owin 3.0.1 supports: net45 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5)
Package CronExpressionDescriptor 1.21.0 is not compatible with netcoreapp1.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v1.1). Package CronExpressionDescriptor 1.21.0 supports:

• net35 (.NETFramework,Version=v3.5)
  • net40 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.0)
  • net45 (.NETFramework,Version=v4.5)

and then a bunch of warnings that some references were not found

The referenced component ‘Owin’ could not be found. Hangfire.Core
No way to resolve conflict between “CronExpressionDescriptor, Version=1.21.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a2ab0e0f73f9b037, processorArchitecture=MSIL” and “CronExpressionDescriptor, Version=1.21.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a2ab0e0f73f9b037”. Choosing “CronExpressionDescriptor, Version=1.21.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a2ab0e0f73f9b037, processorArchitecture=MSIL” arbitrarily. Hangfire.Core
Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly “CronExpressionDescriptor, Version=1.21.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a2ab0e0f73f9b037, processorArchitecture=MSIL”. Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. Hangfire.Core
The referenced component ‘NCrontab’ could not be found. Hangfire.Core
The referenced component ‘Newtonsoft.Json’ could not be found. Hangfire.Core
The referenced component ‘Microsoft.Owin’ could not be found. Hangfire.Core
The referenced component ‘CronExpressionDescriptor’ could not be found. Hangfire.Core
The referenced component ‘Dapper’ could not be found. Hangfire.SqlServer

Any hints would be appreciated.

I have a Linux server running with 1.6.12 right now. 1.6.13 is not published on nuget yet, but there’s only a few minor changes between them, so it should be fine too.