Hangfire-pro, batching complex scenario of overlapping batches

Hi, I used free version and start to consider update to Pro but cannot find conformation this functionality could be achieved.

Let assume we have first level jobs: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5 that can run in parallel in different queues. Additionally second level jobs exist: B1-2, B2, B3-5, B3-4 where job B1-2 need to wait for job A1 and A2; B2 only for A2; B3-5 for A3, A4, A5 etc. Number and combinations of jobs can change.

Is it possible to create Batch that will overlap with other Batch e.g. Batch3-4 will have jobs A3, A4, A5 and Batch3-4 will have jobs A3, A4?
Do we need to know those batches at creation time of jobs A or Batches could be defined after all jobs A will be created?

My current workaround runs all first level Jobs A in synchronous way. Would be grateful also for pointing me to Pro API/classes documentation.

Update for those with similar question:

• one job can be only included in one Batch,
  • Job need to be created when adding to the Batch. Existing Job cannot be added to the Batch,
  • Batch can be extended with new Jobs after it was created.

So my scenario is not possible currently out of the box but there maybe a workaround based on some in-development experimental extension implementing Direct Acyclic Graph. Need to be tested.