Hangfire jobs always fails

Hi , recently using hangfire dashboard, i am trying to invoke the recurring job addorupdate, always getting the below error, it suppose to move to the succeeded queue. not sure what could be issue. let me know what am missing or doing wrong.

Failed
An exception occurred during processing of a background job.
System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ServiceStack.MiniProfiler.Data.ProfiledConnection.Close() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\a61371dd01fad6bd\src\ServiceStack.Common\MiniProfiler\Data\ProfiledConnection.cs:line 138
at ServiceStack.MiniProfiler.Data.ProfiledConnection.Dispose(Boolean disposing) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\a61371dd01fad6bd\src\ServiceStack.Common\MiniProfiler\Data\ProfiledConnection.cs:line 188
at System.Data.Common.DbConnection.Dispose()
at ServiceStack.OrmLite.OrmLiteConnection.Dispose() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\12884bd5feef0ce7\src\ServiceStack.OrmLite\OrmLiteConnection.cs:line 37
at ServiceStack.Service.Dispose() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\a61371dd01fad6bd\src\ServiceStack\Service.cs:line 148
at Hangfire.JobActivator.SimpleJobActivatorScope.DisposeScope()
at Hangfire.JobActivatorScope.Dispose()
at Hangfire.Server.CoreBackgroundJobPerformer.Perform(PerformContext context)
at Hangfire.Server.BackgroundJobPerformer.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.b__0()
at Hangfire.Server.BackgroundJobPerformer.InvokePerformFilter(IServerFilter filter, PerformingContext preContext, Func1 continuation) at Hangfire.Server.BackgroundJobPerformer.PerformJobWithFilters(PerformContext context, IEnumerable1 filters)
at Hangfire.Server.BackgroundJobPerformer.Perform(PerformContext context)
at Hangfire.Server.Worker.PerformJob(BackgroundProcessContext context, IStorageConnection connection, String jobId)

Well, it clearly says there’s some issue in ServiceStack.MiniProfiler.Data.ProfiledConnection.Close() method, causing the exception when the services are disposed. It is hard to say the reason it happens without looking into the code, though. Anyway, it shouldn’t be related to Hangfire itself.

thanks for your quick reply. i will check on service stack.