Hangfire Deployment troubles (VSO + OctoDeploy)

Hi all,
Not sure if anyone uses OctoDeploy paired with VSO here, but I do and we have HangFire being deployed this way.
My big problem is that HangFire never updates the version being pushed out. I keep getting a 400 bad request when it comes to pushing HangFire and the dashboard out through OctoPack.
Below is what the error looks like:

00_hotfix\CodeBase\packages\OctoPack.3.0.42\tools\OctoPack.targets (105, 5)
The command "“E:\agentWork\1\s\00_hotfix\CodeBase\packages\OctoPack.3.0.42\tools\NuGet.exe” push “E:\agentWork\1\s\00_hotfix\CodeBase\hangfireDashboard\obj\octopacked\hangfireDashboard.1.0.0.0.nupkg” APIKEY -s http://releasemanager.chsitech.local/nuget/packages " exited with code 1.
EXEC (0, 0)
(400) Bad Request…

don’t use OctoDeploy (never even heard of it) just use nuget embedded in VS.

Have had issues with custom paths not matching. Have you manually checked the package references? Maybe try making the calls from the command line (or PS) see if it comes back with more info.

I’ve been using both Hangfire and Octopus Deploy for a while. You might want to check if you need to increment your nuget package version number (1.0.0.0 in your case) since (400) Bad Request often means that the package version you tried to push already exists in the Nuget Repository you connected to Octopus