Recurring Jobs: Schedule recurring jobs on start, Change schedule while running, example app

My ideal setup would be to have dashboard, servers and clients completely separate. But I can’t have nice things.
See this thread for details and my rant: http://hangfire.discourse.group/t/single-dashboard-single-physical-server-multiple-jobs-projects-codebases-advice-or-examples/3677
I haven’t gotten around to trying the MAMQ workaround extension to get around the Hangfire bug yet.

Otherwise yes you can run all of them in the same project if you want. In my current setup it is all run as two separate projects, the dashboard and the server(s). But the way the clients are setup is a complete mess, that makes me want to hit former co-works with a very big hammer.

If it wasn’t for the ease of deployment of web projects though, I would have made the Hangfire servers run as Windows Services instead. Making the Hangfire servers run on an IIS server is just really annoying and seems to cause me a lot of weird issues. I have learned about Topshelf since though, so I plan to look into it if I ever get time to try the MAMQ workaround extension or the 5 year old Hangfire bug is fixed.