Attibute DisplayName not working?

Hi,

thanks for the new Hangfire version!

I have one slight problem: If I user the DisplayName attribute [DisplayName(“Test”)] the Job is displayed like “Can not find the target method.”.
Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot!
Regards
Niko

I thought it was the DisplayName attribute, but after I removed it the problem stays the same. It seems that the Job property in the Dto is null. I’m using SqlServer without Msmq.

Thanks
Niko

It looks like the method referred by a job was removed. However, issue description Can not find the target method does not help to debug this case (see https://github.com/HangfireIO/Hangfire/issues/157). So try to remember the method name and look at your code base.

Sorry,

I did not express myself clearly:

The job is freshly successfully executed and is displayed in the “SucceeededJobs.cshtml” overview.
I was browsing through the hangfire source to find a quick fix and discovered that the “HtmlHelper.DisplayMethod(Job job)” is returning “Can not find the target method.” if the job parameter is null.

So I assumed that the “Job” property in the “SucceededJobDto” used in the “SucceeededJobs.cshtml” musst be null somehow.

Regards
Niko

The job is freshly successfully executed and is displayed in the “SucceeededJobs.cshtml” overview.

Does the succeeded jobs page displays the “can not find the target method”? Does your application that hosts the dashboard reference the assembly in which target method is defined?

The missing reference it was… Thank you very much :smile: